This durable down jacket has a water-resistant, DWR finish and offers zip-in compatibility for reliable warmth on its own or layered.
Key Features of The North Face Aconcagua Jacket:
- Average weight: 510g (17.99oz)
- Center back: 28"
- Body: 50D 65g/m2 (2.29oz/yd2) 53% Recycled polyester, 47% Polyester ripstop (bluesign approved fabric)
- Insulation: 550 Fill goose down
- Zip-in compatible with complementary garments from The North Face®
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left-hand pocket
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
All Gear by: The North Face