Key Features of The North Face Tyndall Mid Hiking Shoes:
If you want shoes that handle the toughest terrain with being stylish enough for everyday use, try the North Face Tyndall Mid hiking shoes. The high abrasion UltrATAR rubber outsole is designed to take on any terrain, rain or shine. The breathable textile mesh lining of these shoes and the Hydroseal waterproof breathable membrane will make sure your feet stay dry and comfortable all day long. The dual density Northotic footbed of the North Face Tyndall Mid hiking shoes have a heel cradle to aid in stability.
- Injection-molded EVA midsole
- Midfoot steel shank
- High-abrasion UltrATAC rubber outsole
- Upper: Combination polyurethane (PU)-coated and suede leather upper with breathable air mesh
- Dual-density Northotic footbed
- Approx Weight pair: 1 lb 13 oz (820 g)