*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The North Face Tyndall Mid Hiking Shoes:
The North Face Tyndall Mid Hiking Shoes will have your feet begging you to take these on your next trail hike. With a comfortable EVA mid-sole and a breathable air mesh these shoes make hours of walking more than just a hobby. This Tyndall Mid Hiking Shoe also features a moisture wicking lining to prevent water from trying to get the best of you and your feet. The North Face Tyndall Mid Hiking Shoes are great for making your way around the mountain on your favorite trail without causing a harsh environment for your foot.
- Injection-molded EVA midsole
- Midfoot steel shank
- High-abrasion UltrATAC rubber outsole
- Upper: Combination polyurethane (PU)-coated and suede leather upper with breathable air mesh
- Dual-density Northotic footbed with Heal Cradle stability
- Approx Weight pair: 1 lb 7 oz (652 g)