You''re ready to hit the trail anytime when you''ve got the Men''s North Face Single-Track II Trail Running Shoes on your feet. These lightweight running shoes are made for the rigors of the trail with abrasion-resistant synthetic mesh uppers. Proprietary Cradle™ technology holds your foot stable in uneven terrain while 22mm of EVA heel padding and 10 mm of forefoot padding protect you from stone bruising. The Tenacious Grip™ outsole provides traction on changing outdoor surfaces. Made for the long haul, The North Face Single-Track II Trail Running Shoes for Men will keep your feet happy all day long.
- Upper: Synthetic mesh with TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) welded support overlays
- Stability: Cradle™ heel cushioning technology
- Midsole: Dual Density compression-molded EVA (Ethylene vinyl acetate)
- Footbed: Perforated Lite Northotic™
- Outsole: Tenacious grip™ rubber
- Weight: 1 lbs 7 oz (per pair in Men''s size 9)