*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The North Face Snowsquall Mid Boots:
The North Face Snowsquall Mid Boots are the boots to get! Have several demanding needs your feet must meet? No problem, these boots are bound to exceed expectations. They have water resistant material, making them ideal for hiking and casual wear. These Snowsquall Mid Boots also make walking easier than ever, coming to you with weight reduction. Reducing the weight of these shoes means less strain on your feet, making long walks last that much longer. Get the North Face Snowsquall Mid Boots to meet the needs your feet demand!
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant suede upper
- Protective PU-coated leather midfoot mudguard
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Zonal insulation package employs 400g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation in the forefoot/toes and 200g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation throughout the rest of the boot
- Mylar heat-trapping zones in the tongue and underfoot
- Lightweight, protective, compression-molded EVA half shell reduces weight and promotes walkability
- Northotic Pro upgraded EVA footbed with PORON ReSource heel and forefoot-cushioning pads and ESS CRADLE support and cushioning system
- TPU and EVA CRADLE heel-stability and cushioning technology
- Lightweight, compression-molded Eva midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole
- IcePick temperature-sensitive lugs for increased winter traction