*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The North Face Snowfuse Boots:
The North Face Snowfuse Boot is a high performance hiking boot for use in cold and wet conditions. Waterproof BLC compliant suede uppers are combined with a protective EVA shell which is both light and waterproof. 200g Heatseeker Insulation and a fleece inner lining keep your feet warm as well as dry. Durable construction includes dual injection-molded NorthLight EVA lightweight protective durable shell bottom, Injection-molded EVA midsole, combined with a midfoot internal nylon shank. The whole package is supported by a TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole. The North Face Snowfuse Boots are the perfect gift for the all-weather hiker in your family!
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant suede upper
- Waterproof construction for ultimate weather protection
- 200g Heatseeker™ insulation
- Fleece inner lining for all-day warmth
- Dual injection-molded NorthLight EVA lightweight, protective, durable shell
- Injection-molded EVA midsole
- Midfoot internal nylon shank
- TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole