Some boots look a lot better than they actually function, but with a pair of The North Face Nuptse Fur IV Boots, you’re getting the best of both worlds. The fur trim and blended upper make this boot look incredible, and the down insulation and the high-traction WinterGrip outsole means that the Nuptse Fur IV can get down and dirty with the best of them. And if you’re worried about chilly digits, the boots literally have you covered with a warm, plush and comfortable down filling for insulation.
- 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 600 fill power down insulation
- 100% recycled P.E.T. faux fur trim
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic mudguard
- Compression-molded, Ortholite Northotic footbed for enhanced comfort
- Cut-and-buff EVA midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole with Ice Pick temperature-sensitive snowflake lugs