The North Face Nuptse Bootie Fur IV Boots are perfect slip on boots for those snow filled spaces between home and work or taking out the trash and walking the dogs. Easy to slip on but still stylish and fun looking, these boots only way 13.2 oz. They are durably made with cushioned, abrasion resistant midsoles and outsoles formed of injection molded EVA with ICEPICK temperature sensitive rubber pods for increased traction. Other features include a comfortable ecoOrthoLite footbed, internal ankle securing elastic, a plush faux fur collar, and 600 fill down insulation. The North Face Nuptse Bootie Fur IV won’t fall apart on you either, because it’s made with durable, water resistant 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop!
- Durable, water-resistant , element-shedding textile upper
- 600 fill power down insulation
- Plush faux fur collar
- Internal, ankle-securing elastic
- Comfortable ecoOrthoLite footbed
- Cushioned, abrasion-resistant, injection-molded EVA midsole/outsole
- IcePick temperature-sensitive rubber pods for increased traction