With the technical performance of a trainer and the stylish comfort of a sandal, The North Face Men's Hedgefrog II is an outstanding amphibious shoe. Great for light hikes over splashy surfaces or for river or sea-based adventures, it combines superior support with quick-draining qualities to help keep feet moving. Features include waterproof leather uppers and stretch mesh panels that are quick to dry, plus protective mudguards and a quick-pull lace system that makes putting on and taking off a cinch. Inside there's a hydrophobic SBR lining to keep feet comfortable, while underfoot a sticky HydroTrak compound ensures grip over slick or uneven terrain. On water or on dry land, The North Face Men's Hedgefrog II shoes deliver the goods.
- UPPER: Quick-drying stretch mesh and waterproof leather upper
- Protective, durable waterproof leather mudguard
- Quick-pull lace lock system
- Hydrophobic, comfortable SBR lining package
- BOTTOM: Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Low-profile, high-surface contact non-marking HydroTrak sticky rubber compound