With the technical performance of a trainer and the stylish comfort of a sandal, The North Face Men's Hedgefrog II is an outstanding amphibious shoe. Great for light hikes over splashy surfaces or for river or sea-based adventures, it combines superior support with quick-draining qualities to help keep feet moving. Features include waterproof leather uppers and stretch mesh panels that are quick to dry, plus protective mudguards and a quick-pull lace system that makes putting on and taking off a cinch. Inside there's a hydrophobic SBR lining to keep feet comfortable, while underfoot a sticky HydroTrak compound ensures grip over slick or uneven terrain. On water or on dry land, The North Face Men's Hedgefrog II shoes deliver the goods.
Key Features of the The North Face Hedgefrog II Water Shoes:
- UPPER: Quick-drying stretch mesh and waterproof leather upper
- Protective, durable waterproof leather mudguard
- Quick-pull lace lock system
- Hydrophobic, comfortable SBR lining package
- BOTTOM: Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Low-profile, high-surface contact non-marking HydroTrak sticky rubber compound