*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The North Face Back To Berkeley Boots:
Don't let a cold wet winter day keep you inside, get a pair of The North Face Back To Berkeley Boots and start enjoying winter hiking. Other boots let your feet get wet, and once that happens you know you are just headed for a miserable time. These Back To Berkeley Boots have a special coating to keep water out and your feet in. Well, realistically your feet aren't going anywhere, but whatever. Plus these boots have a serious grip on the soles so you can get a serious grip on the trail. Your friends always say you should get a grip anyway. So get a grip on The North Face Back To Berkeley Boots and you won't go wrong.
- PU-coated, ballistic polyester upper
- Waterproof suede mudguard
- Hydroseal waterproof membrane
- 100 g PrimaLoft Eco Insulation
- Gusseted tongue
- Ortholite sockliner
- Die-cut EVA midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole with Ice Pick temperature-sensitive lugs