Made from ecologically sensitive materials, The North Face Women''s Abby IV Boots combine stylish warmth with low environmental impact. The waterproof uppers are made of BLC-compliant velvet suede. (BLC is a British-based laboratory that has created a set of environmental benchmarks for the leather tanning process.) The insulation is made of 100% post-consumer waste and the boot''s cozy lining is made from recycled plastic bottles. At ground level, the durable Winter Grip® rubber outsole base has IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for optimal winter traction. Keep your feet warm and dry and be kind to the planet at the same time when you wear The North Face Abby IV Boots for Women.
- Upper: Waterproof, BLC-compliant velvet suede upper
- Insulation: 200 g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation
- Lining: 100% recycled P.E.T. (Polyethylene terephthalate) made from recycled plastic bottles
- BLC-compliant full-grain leather mudguard with gusseted tongue
- Footbed: Northotic™ compression-molded internal drop-in footbed
- Outsole: Winter Grip® rubber outsole base with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs
- Weight (per pair women''s size 7): 1 lb 13 oz, 814 g