Arto’s demands of skate shoe culminate in the NB# 358. A clean asymmetric upper with subtle details to enhance breathability, grip and board control the 358 sits upon a modified version of their already reliable vulcanized soles with superior board feel and a new PU insert for additional support and cushioning.
- Printed rubber toe cap
- Internal toe protection for added durability
- Closed cell poly urethane (PU) insert provides superior impact protection and consistent fit
- Tapered crating in heel for weight reduction with pliable lasting board for support. Minimal forefoot rubber for enhanced board feel
- Genuine Gum rubber or Ndurance rubber outsole for superior grip and durability
- Perforated N for ventilation on medial side