Mountainsmith brings its 30+ year heritage in the outdoors back to the sleeping bag category. Our Boreas 40 Degree synthetic bag features a relaxed hooded rectangular camp style (fits to 6'6" with shoulder girth up to 68") and accommodates a host of features guaranteeing a sound night's sleep. Add in the value of our Poly compression stuffsack (stuffs down to 16"x9") and this bag cannot be beat.
Key Features of the Mountainsmith Boreas 40 Sleeping Bag:
- Relaxed hooded rectangular style
- Right hand zip
- Offset quilt construction
- Anti-snag zipper reinforcement
- Compression stuff sack included
- Temp rating: 40F / 4.5C
- Shoulder girth: 68 inches
- Stuffed dimensions:16 x 9 inches
- Zips out flat for blanket style if needed
- Mountainloft Hollowfibers - 0.68 kg fillweight
- Shell: 75dx240t Diamond Poly Ripstop W/R, CIRE
- Liner: 50dx290t Taffeta Poly W/R, CIRE
- Dimensions: 5'' x 82'' x 34''
- Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz
- Fit Range up to 6' 6''
- Compact/Extended Dimensions 16'' x 9''