Key Features of the Mountainsmith Boreas 40 Sleeping Bag:
New for 2012! Mountainsmith brings its 30+ year heritage in the outdoors back to the sleeping bag category. Our Boreas 40 Degree synthetic bag features a relaxed hooded rectangular camp style (fits to 6'6" with shoulder girth up to 68") and accommodates a host of features guaranteeing a sound night's sleep. Add in the value of our Poly compression stuffsack (stuffs down to 16"x9") and this bag can't be beat.
- Relaxed hooded rectangular style
- Right hand zip
- Offset quilt construction
- Anti-snag zipper reinforcement
- Compression stuff sack included
- Temp rating 40F / 4.5C
- Shoulder girth: 68 inches
- Stuffed dimensions - 16 x 9 inches
- Zips out flat for blanket style if needed
- Mountainloft™ Hollowfibers - 0.68 kg fillweight
- Shell: 75dx240t Diamond Poly Ripstop W/R, CIRE
- Liner: 50dx290t Taffeta Poly W/R, CIRE
- Dimensions 5'' x 82'' x 34''
- Weight 3 lbs 5 oz
- Fit Range up to 6' 6''
- Compact/Extended Dimensions 16'' x 9''