Sleep like you mean it on your next trip out into the great outdoors with the Mountain Hardwear Switch 35 Sleeping Bag! This bag is loaded up with lightweight and compressible Thermic MX insulation and features awesome Quantum Expander zips that open up to add 8 inches of girth to the bag so you don't get that claustrophobic feeling in the middle of the night. A face gasket seals in the warmth when the temperature dips unexpectedly, and the synthetic insulation won't let you down when things get damp out there.
- Quantum Expander zips open to add 8" of girth to the Bag: T-Limit 30 F/ -1C
- EN Rating: T-Comfort 39 F/ 4C
- Inside Length Range-(Regular 78 in/ 198 cm)(Long 84 in/ 213 cm)
- Shoulder Girth Range-(Regular 62 in/ 157 cm)(Long 64 in/ 163 cm)
- Foot Girth Range-(Regular 38 in/ 97 cm)(Long 40 in/ 102 cm)
- Hip Girth Range-(Regular 58 in/ 147 cm)(Long 60 in/ 152 cm)