No backcountry kit is complete with the high-performance and lightweight warmth of the Mountain Hardwear Lamina 45 Sleeping Bag! Packed full of Thermic Micro insulation, this bag is also designed with welded Lamina construction to help enhance loft even through multiple washing and packing. The roomy mummy cut means you won't get that constricted feeling in the middle of the night, and a face gasket will keep the drafts out. Combine all this with the included stuff sack and you're all out of excuses not to like a baby out there.
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes warmth without constriction
- PaTent: T-Limit 41 F / 5C
- EN Rating: T-Comfort 49 F / 9C
- Inside Length Range-(Short 72 in / 183 cm)(Regular 78 in / 198 cm)(Long 84 in / 213 cm)
- Shoulder Girth Range-(Regular 62 in / 157 cm)(Long 64 in / 163 cm)
- Foot Girth Range-(Short 36 in / 91 cm)(Regular 38 in / 97 cm)(Long 40 in / 102 cm)
- Hip Girth Range-(Regular 58 in / 147 cm)(Long 60 in / 152 cm)