Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Zeus Gloves:
The Mountain Hardwear Zeus Gloves has a pretty accurate name, because when you are wearing these gloves it will feel like your hands are worthy of Zeus’s power. Featuring exclusive OutDry waterproofing technology, these gloves take moisture and knock it back with ease, making sure your hands are comfortably dry in any environment. Combine this with Thermic Micro insulation to battle the cold, and it becomes quite clear that the Zeus is the perfect solution to any kind of bad weather.
- 7.5 oz.; 213 g.
- 4-Way Stretch Nylon Softshell
- (92% nylon, 8% elastane)
- Thermic Micro
- OutDry Waterproof Technology
- Wool Poly Knobby Fleece
- (50% wool, 30% polyester, 20% nylon)
- Water-resistant Goatskin Leather
- OutDry Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Durable, water-resistant goatskin leather fingers and palm
- Warm, soft wool/polyester-blend lining
- Thermic Micro insulation at the back of the hand
- Short, close fitting stretch gauntlet is low profile for a comfortable under the cuff fit
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist