Versatile and tough, just like you, the men''s Mountain Hardwear Typhon Gloves EPC are your ticket to cold weather protection on your ventures into the backcountry. Constructed from durable 4-way stretch nylon, these gloves offer a snug, flexible fit. The OutDry® waterproof laminate is bonded directly to the outer shell material, sealing out moisture and blocking wind to keep your hands warmer. Q.Shield™ advanced water repellency treatment is fused permanently into the shell fabric to prevent water from soaking the shell material for the life of the glove. Like DWR on steroids, Q.Shield™ repels water so well that you can dunk the glove in water and it will come out completely dry. Brushed Tricot lining inside the glove wicks moisture and feels soft against your hands, keeping them warm and comfortable. The plated wool poly liner offers extra warmth when it''s bitterly cold on the mountain. Extreme Precurve patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity, and water resistant goatskin leather on the palm provides added durability and grip.
- Fabric: 4-way stretch nylon soft-shell (92% nylon, 8% elastane) with OutDry® waterproof laminate and
- Q.Shield™ extreme water repellency treatment
- Lining: Brushed Tricot (100% polyester)
- Liner: Plated wool poly (50% wool, 28% polyester, 22% nylon)
- Palm: Water-resistant goatskin leather
- "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- Weight: 9.5 oz, 270 g