Mountain Hardwear Monkey Gloves in black is definitely in season for the ladies! They are made with Polartec ThermalPro Monkey Phur, which is 100% polyester, and feature incredibly warm long-pile fleece for your insulation needs. But more importantly, these gloves will be very reliable this winter, because they have a Technostretch palm which allows for touching electronics, have DWR waterproofing, and even have a screen-printed palm so you can keep ahold of those pivotal items while shredding! You can wear the Mountain Hardwear Monkey Gloves by themselves or as an intense liner. Get a pair!
- Designed with woman’s specific fit.
- Soft, warm long-pile fleece blocks wind and cold
- and provides a high warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Screen print on palm keeps phone secure while holding.
- Wear alone or use as a spare liner with compatible system gloves or mitts.
- Avg Weight: 2 oz / 62 g
- Fabric: Body: Polartec® ThermalPro® Monkey Phur (100% polyester)
- Palm: Technostretch® (93% polyester, 7% elastane)