Advanced technology for advanced pros. The Minalist Glove’s hybrid approach combines the high-performance features of Mountain Hardwear''s top-end ski glove with the backcountry versatility of a full-length gauntlet. Supple all-goatskin leather construction—reinforced in critical wear areas across the palm—with a fleece liner that’s thicker on the back of your hand where you need it most. The pre-curved finger design is now even more ergonomically attuned to the shape of your hand. Each finger’s curve—including the thumb—has been individually engineered to conform to the way your hand articulates. When things get really wet, you’ll appreciate integration of Mountain Hardwear''s OutDry® waterproof membrane and Q.Shield™ water-repellent technology that saves your gloves from wetting out by stopping water from soaking in. That means your hands stay dry and warm. Inside the Thermal.Q™ Elite insulation delivers the warmest synthetic insulation, ounce for ounce, ever made. When venturing out of bounds, the gauntlet cuff cinches tight with a cyberian cord lock designed for easy, one-hand operation. Re-engineered pull-loops integrate into the cuff for even greater durability and precision when pulling your gloves up snug.
- Over and under cuff design enhances versatility
- Padding over back of hand for protection against rocks and fast moving objects
- Easy to use single pull / quick release gauntlet adjustment blocks out elements
- All leather palm is rugged and very dexterous
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers
- Thick fleece liner keeps hands warm all day
- Soft suede thumb patch for wiping wet noses
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Carabiner loop for hanging gloves off harness keeps gloves dry when not in use
- Fabric Body: Hydra Span
- Insulation: Thermal.Q Elite [Back of Hand: 200 g/m² Palm: 80 g/m² Gauntlet: 60 g/m²]
- Fabric Palm: Water-resistant Goatskin Leather
- Fabric Laminate: OutDry® Waterproof Technology
- Apparel Fit: Accessories
- Weight: 7.8 oz. / 222 g.