The Mountain Hardwear Jalapeno Gloves are the perfect pair of gloves for someone who wants that high quality design that comes with a little bite that’s great for even professionals. These gloves have been designed with a cyberian cordlock gauntlet closure and are insulated with nylon Taslan Thermic Micro for top shelf protection from the cold that makes it ideal for snow sports. Once you try on the Jalapeno gloves, you’ll never want to have another pair of gloves ever again.
- 7 oz.; 198 g.
- Tough Taslan nylon shell and goatskin leather fingers and palm resist abrasion.
- Nylon Taslan (100% nylon) Thermic Micro
- Brushed Polyester (100% polyester) Water-resistant Goatskin Leather
- "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- OutDry Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry membrane is directly bonded to the glove''s outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- Durable, water-resistant goatskin leather fingers and palm
- Articulated cut for dexterity
- Full coverage gauntlet
- Nose wipe patch on thumb
- SimpleCinch one-handed gauntlet closure with Cyberian cordlock seals out snow