Until now, high-alpine climbing gloves forced you to choose: Do you want warmth or do you want dexterity? Now you can have both in the Hydra Glove. Innovative features like wraparound construction that eliminates cold spots by moving the seam away from the fingertips – which is where you need the most tactile sensation. Four-way stretch nylon construction offers a snug, sure fit while the pre-curved finger design is even more ergonomically attuned to the shape of your hand. Each finger’s curve – including the thumb -- has been individually engineered to conform to the way your hand articulates for a remarkably comfortable fit. On the inside, Thermal.Q™ Elite insulation keeps you hands warm and dry, shielded by two waterproofing technologies. Reinforced leather palm, thumb and forefinger. Re-engineered pull-loops sewn higher on the cuff for greater precision when pulling your gloves up snug.
- Over and under cuff design enhances versatility
- 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Wraparound finger design reduces cold spots and improves dexterity
- All leather palm is rugged and very dexterous
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers
- Soft suede thumb patch for wiping wet noses
- Thick fleece liner keeps hands warm all day
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Carabiner loop for hanging gloves off harness keeps gloves dry when not in use
- Fabric Body: Hydra Span
- Insulation: Thermal.Q™ Elite [Back of Hand: 180 g/m²]
- Fabric Palm: Water-resistant Goatskin Leather
- Fabric Laminate: OutDry® Waterproof Technology
- Apparel Fit: Accessories
- Weight: 6.8 oz. / 192 g.