The goal: Develop a climbing glove that puts as little as possible between you and the rock. The solution: The Hydra Lite Glove with four-way stretch nylon shell and adjustable neoprene cuff that fits like a second skin. Mountain Hardwear stripped away layers so the supple leather reinforced palms deliver maximum tactile feedback. Q.Shield™ technology repels water on the outer shell so your hands stay warm and dry—and the gloves dry quickly overnight. Velcro® closure on the cuff and re-engineered pull loop sewn higher on cuff makes it easy to pull your gloves up snugly.
- 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Thick fleece liner keeps hands warm all day
- All leather palm is rugged and very dexterous
- Soft suede thumb patch for wiping wet noses
- Carabiner loop for hanging gloves off harness keeps gloves dry when not in use
- Adjustable neoprene cuff gasket ensures warmth and weather-proofness
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Fabric Body: Hydra Span
- Fabric Palm: Water-resistant Goatskin Leather
- Apparel Fit: Accessories
- Weight: 4.7 oz. / 134 g.