Discover the very best in all winter long over gloves! The Mountain Hardwear Heracles Cordovan Gloves are the solution to any cold weather comfort needs. These gloves are incredible. They can be worn under your jacket for the perfect seal to keep the elements out while hard at work. With OutDry waterproofing in nylon that stretches four different ways, you won't need to worry about damage to your under gloves. The fleece liner offers so much insulation, you may just forget it's freezing outside altogether! As an added degree of awesomeness, these solid gloves are made with Cordura and leather. They are well-worth checking out!
Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Heracles Gloves:
- Close fitting, short gauntlet worn under a jacket cuff blocks out the elements.
- Thick fleece liner keeps hands warm all day.
- Hybrid leather and cordura palm is rugged yet supple.
- Soft suede thumb patch for wiping wet noses.
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist.
- Avg Weight: 6 oz / 170 g
- Fabric: Body: 4-Way Stretch Nylon Softshell (92% nylon, 8% elastane) Laminate: OutDry® Waterproof Technology
- Palm: Water-resistant Pigskin (100% Pigskin)
- Insulation: Thermic Micro™