Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Heracles Gloves:
Shark Designed for long days on the snow, the sleek, close-fitting Heracles Glove combines tough 4-way stretch nylon softshell with Thermic Micro insulation for extra warmth. Fully laminated with OutDry Waterproof Technology for exceptional protection, we bond the waterproof, breathable OutDry membrane to a tough 4-way stretch Nylon shell, sealing out water, wind, and cold.
- 6 oz.; 170 g.
- Pigskin leather fingers and palm and 1000D Cordura resist abrasion.
- 4-Way Stretch Nylon Softshell (92% nylon, 8% elastane) Thermic Micro OutDry¨ Waterproof Technology
- Polyester Microfleece (100% polyester)
- Water-resistant Pigskin (100% Pigskin)
- OutDry¨ Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry¨ membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Durable water-resistant pigskin palm and fingers
- High pile polyester fleece lining for extra warmth
- Thermic Micro insulation at the back of the hand
- Short, close fitting stretch gauntlet is low profile for a comfortable under the cuff fit
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist