Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Heracles Gloves:
If you are looking to keep your hands warm this winter then one of the best ways to do it is by sporting the Mountain Hardwear Heracles Gloves. These gloves feature thick insulation which makes them ideal for those really cold wet winter days. The Heracles gloves are also made of lightweight Polyester material which makes them well suited for snowboarding use. To keep your hands dry the gloves make use of Outdry Technology in addition to water resistant pigskin material.
- 6 oz.; 170 g.
- Pigskin leather fingers and palm and 1000D Cordura resist abrasion.
- 4-Way Stretch Nylon Softshell (92% nylon, 8% elastane) Thermic Micro OutDry Waterproof Technology
- Polyester Microfleece (100% polyester)
- Water-resistant Pigskin (100% Pigskin)
- OutDry Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Durable water-resistant pigskin palm and fingers
- High pile polyester fleece lining for extra warmth
- Thermic Micro insulation at the back of the hand
- Short, close fitting stretch gauntlet is low profile for a comfortable under the cuff fit
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist