Well ventilated to maximize comfort on the trail, this rugged, technical daypack is fully decked out with everything a hiker needs.
Key Features of Mountain Hardwear Wandrin 28 Backpack:
- AirMotion suspension offers flow through ventilated backpanel and ventilated shoulder straps
- Large main compartment with internal security pocket
- Convenient pull out rain cover stores in lower compartment and keeps your gear dry
- Easy access Lower compartment is ideal for rain jacket or fleece
- Comfortable, fully padded hipbelt with two zippered pockets to keep small gear handy
- Dedicated zip access hydration sleeve with dual ports
- Roomy front compression pocket for overloads, wet gear, etc.
- Zippered slash pocket on front of pack for small gear
- Zippered pocket at top of front panel ideal for wallet, glasses, etc.
- Carry loops for ice axes and trekking poles
- Capacity S/M 1700 cu. in. / 28 L
- Capacity M/L 1830 cu. in. / 30 L
- Weight S/M 2 lb. 10 oz. / 1.18 kg.
- Weight M/L 2 lb. 13 oz. / 1.28 kg.
- Body 420D HD Nylon, 100% nylon
- Accent 210D HexNut Ripstop Nylon
- Bottom 420D HD Nylon
- Torso Range S/M 16.0 in. - 19.0 in. / 41 cm - 48 cm
- Torso Range M/L 18.5 in. - 22.0 in. / 47 cm - 56 cm
All Gear by: Mountain Hardwear