A lightweight, stable and well-ventilated pack that's perfect for your next adventure, the versatile Mountain Hardwear Fluid 26 Backpack has the features you need to get out there! The CoolWave Suspension system provides top notch ventilation and excellent load support so you can cover more miles on your next hike or bike ride, and the OTF (On The Fly) Compression lets you adjust the fit without having to stop, making the Fluid the right choice for the serious outdoor adventurer.
- CoolWave Suspension with air channels and breathable spacer mesh backpanel and lumbar provides excellent load support and great ventilation
- OTF (On-The-Fly) Compression lets user adjust load stability while wearing the pack without restricting motion
- Large main compartment with internal security pocket
- Front compression pocket with stretch mesh panels for overloads, helmet, etc.
- Large zippered mesh pockets on padded, ventilated hipbelt keeps essentials handy
- Dedicated zip access hydration sleeve with dual ports
- Front panel organizer pocket with internal zip pocket keeps keys, wallet secure
- Ventilated and soft edge shoulder straps are comfortable on bare skin
- Super stretchy mesh side pockets offer quick storage/access for water bottles, hat/gloves, etc.
- Carry loops for ice axes and trekking poles
- Reflective hits for high visibility and safety
- Capacity S/M 1585 cu. in. / 26 L
- Capacity M/L 1700 cu. in. / 28 L
- Weight S/M 1 lb. 11 oz. / 750 g.
- Weight M/L 1 lb. 13 oz. / 820 g.
- Body 100D HT Ripstop Dobby Nylon, 100% nylon
- Accent 210D HexNut Ripstop Nylon
- Bottom 210D HexNut Ripstop Nylon
- Torso Range S/M 16.0 in. - 19.0 in. / 41 cm - 48 cm
- Torso Range M/L 18.5 in. - 22.0 in. / 47 cm - 56 cm
- Waist Range S/M 28 in - 34 in / 71 cm - 86 cm
- Waist Range M/L 33 in - 39 in / 84 cm - 99 cm
All Gear by: Mountain Hardwear