The Mountain Hardwear Agama Backpack is serious about what it does. If you're actually going to the mountains, the Agama has features to keep your stuff secure and intact. The front mesh pocket, the daisy chain and padded pockets are perfect for your stash and axes. It's built with 840D high-tenacity nylon so you'll need to run it over with a car for several hours straight for it to fall apart. But until that fateful day comes, at least you'll be carrying around a backpack of superior comfort and construction.
- Highly technical CoolWave suspension maintains excellent fit and ventilation regardless of load ensuring outstanding comfort in all conditions
- Tough 210D HexRip nylon body panels combine with 840D high-tenacity nylon bottom and fully bound seams to ensure durability and long life
- Front stretch mesh pocket with reflective accents secures helmet, shoes, jacket, etc.
- Front pocket organizer keeps frequently-used items handy and includes two padded pockets ideal for delicate electronics
- Roomy main compartment with burly #10 YKK zip and multifunction hydration/laptop sleeve
- Internal zip pocket with key clip secures important items
- Internal soft fleece pocket for sunglasses
- Daisy chain with padded grab handle and ice axe loop offers convenient lash/clip points
- Side compression straps provide load control
- Side mesh pockets with reflective tabs keep water bottles handy
- Sternum strap and removable webbing waistbelt add stability when needed
- Capacity 2000 cu. in. / 33 L
- Weight 2 lb. 4 oz. / 1.02 kg.
- Body 210D HexNut Ripstop Nylon
- Accent 210D HexNut Ripstop Nylon
- Bottom 840D HT Ballistic Nylon