Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Stretch Cohesion Hiking Pants:
Nothing can ruin a good hike like dressing improperly for the weather, and with these Mountain Hardwear Stretch Cohesion Hiking Pants, you’ll never have another trip out ruined by the cold again; warmth and protection from the elements is guaranteed. Mountain Hardware’s Cohesion pants offer 100% waterproofing to ensure you stay dry in snow and rain, while providing ideal wind resistance as well, thanks to their DryQ Elite material. Although they keep out the elements, the Stretch Cohesion pants don’t trap heat and moisture inside, thanks to the fast wicking material and the ¾ length side zippers on the legs that make venting excess heat a breeze.
- Avg. weight: 9oz; 244g
- Inseam: 32"
- Fabric: Ark Stretch 30D 2.5 Layer (100% nylon)
- DryQ Elite: 100% waterproof, most breathable, air-permeable, no-wait comfort
- Adjustable waist with integrated belt for a custom fit
- 3/4 side leg zips for ventilation and easy on/off
- Reinforced edge guards protect pant legs