Nothing beats a day outside hiking, except a day outside hiking when you’re dressed warmly for it and with these Mountain Hardwear Stretch Cohesion Hiking Pants, warmth and protection from the elements is guaranteed. Mountain Hardware’s Cohesion pants offer 100% waterproofing to ensure you stay dry in snow and rain, and they offer excellent wind resistance as well, thanks to their DryQ Elite material. Despite keeping out the elements, they’re highly breathable, and the ¾ length side zippers on the legs make venting excess heat a breeze, as well as make it simple to slip these pants quickly on or off.
Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Stretch Cohesion Hiking Pants:
- Avg weight: 9 oz; 257g
- Inseam: 32"
- Fabric: Ark Stretch 30D 2,5 Layer (100% nylon)
- All over stretch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Adjustable waist with integrated belt for a custom fit
- 3/4 side leg zips for ventilation and easy on/off
- Reinforced edge guards protect pant legs