Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Returnia Ski Pants:
Mountain Hardwear Returnia Ski Pants surprise the wearer with one convenience after another. Special materials create exceptionally dry and wind resistant coverage. These pants speak snow with an adjustable powder skirt, a goggle wipe and scuff guards. The Mountain Hardwear Returnias have stow pockets so you can plan a long journey, the best kind. These pants also include RECCO safety systems which are electronically managed detectors that send search signals to locate the RECCO reflectors embedded on the clothing of skiers and others braving dangerous outdoor situations. Enjoy the warmth of the special Thermal.Q insulation for times when there are more clouds than sunshine in your path.
- RECCO avalanche rescue re ector embedded in the style
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with tuck away snaps
- Fixed hood: 3-way adjustable, helmet compatible
- Internal mesh stow pockets
- Key Clip in wearer’s left pocket
- Hem adjuster in hand pockets and hidden hem release
- Asian Ambush scu guards
- Goggle wipe
- Zippered thigh vents for ventilation.
- Dry.Q™ wind and water resistant fully lined shell.
- Belt loops and velcro waist adjusters.
- Avg Weight: 1 lb 3 oz / 529 g
- Inseam: 30, 32, 34" / 76, 81, 86 cm
- Fabric: Body: 2L Dry.Q™ Core Twill (100% nylon)