Built to last and promising protection, the Mountain Hardwear Turnagain And Again Ski Jacket for women will never let you down. Infusing confidence into every turn, and helping you carve like a pro, this jacket will optimize your performance for the long haul. A DRY Q outer offers a waterproof shell that shields you from the storms and repels moisture, while the powder skirt and fully taped seams lock out wetness to keep you dry. The Velboa lining is soft and cozy to cut the chill when temperatures plummet, while the breathable outer helps shed moisture when working up a sweat.
- Printed interior liner adds to the layerability with a subtle does of style
- 3-way adjustable, helmet compatiable hood
- High-pile Velboa lining on back for exceptionally soft warmth
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Avg. Weight: 1 lb 13 oz / 810 g
- Center Back: 28" / 71cm
- Fabric: Body: Dry.Q 2L Full Dull Dobby (100% Nylon)