Ride your best and feel confident this winter in the Mountain Hardwear Turnagain And Again Ski Jacket for women. Without letting anything get in the way of your adventurous spirit, explore the mountains with style this winter. High quality protection is yours as you zip into this one of a kind jacket. Featuring fully taped seams to lock out moisture and Dry Q waterproofing to repel wetness when the powder is falling, you will stay dry through all the storms and carve hard for the long haul. With Thermal Q insulation, you are prepared for dropping temperatures as you stay cozy through it all.
- RECCO avalanche rescue re ector embedded in the style
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with tuck away snaps
- Fixed hood: 3-way adjustable, helmet compatible
- Internal mesh stow pockets
- Key Clip in wearer's left pocket
- Hem adjuster in hand pockets and hidden hem release
- Asian Ambush scu guards
- Goggle wipe
- High-pile Velboa Raschel fleece lining on back for exceptionally soft warmth.
- Full front water resistant contrast PU zip.
- Zip handwarmer pockets.
- Standard Fit
- Avg Weight: 1 lb 13 oz / 810 g
- Center Back: 28" / 71 cm
- Fabric: Body: 2L Dry.Q Core Dobby
- (100% nylon)
- Insulation: 80g/60g Thermal.Q