The Mountain Hardwear Sub Zero Jacket is an imported mountaineering jacket with a ZRip body and 650-Fill goose down insulation. Compressible for easy transport in the included stuff sack, this jacket features a MICRO-CHAMOIS lined chin guard that prevents zipper chaffing, two fleece lined handwarmer pockets, an interior zip pocket to store small items, and adjustable fit cuffs and dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustment. The Mountain Hardware Sub Zero Jacket is constructed with abrasion-resistant reinforcement panels on the arms and shoulders so it will continue to look good and stay intact even after heavy climbing!
- Avg. weight: 1lb 12oz
- Center back length: 29.5"
- Fabric: body: Belay Dobby (100% polyester) insulation: 650-Fill Goose Down
- Zip off down hood
- Micro-Chamois - lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Abrasion-resistant Taslan shoulder panels for added durability
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- YKK zip front
- Elastic drawcord hem