If the Mountain Hardwear Nitrous Jacket looks like a super fancy space age piece of body armor from the future, well, that's because it's a pretty apt way of describing this element-busting, watertight piece of outerwear. Though it looks really cool, what makes or breaks a jacket is the quality of its insulation. When you're wearing the Nitrous, you're protected by Q.Shield DOWN, an innovative protectant which meets moisture at the door and gives it a well-deserved throat punch as it laughs off a storm's worth of watery bullets. And, unlike inferior jackets, it's quilted, making sure that you're covered evenly and comfy all over, all the time. Zip up the Nitrous today and control your personal climate.
Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Nitrous Jacket:
- Q.Shield™ DOWN protects individual down fibers from moisture so they keep you warm even when wet.
- Quilted construction holds insulation in place.
- Two front handwarmer pockets.
- Dual hem drawcords seal in warmth.
- Jacket stows in pocket.
- Standard Fit
- Avg Weight: 10 oz / 285 g
- Center Back: 26" / 66 cm
- Fabric: Body: New Nitrous Shell 30D Ripstop (100% nylon)
- insulation: Q.Shield™ DOWN 800-fill