Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Mercurial Softshell Jacket:
Mountain Hardwear Mercurial Softshell Jacket makes the wind disappear. This bad boy turns that cuts like a knife wind into a non-issue on the slopes. The Mercurial puts an end to that freezing feeling when you are on top of the mountain by being the leader in wind proofing. Warmer means you can stay out longer and take those extra runs while the posers thaw out by fire just talking about it. Mountain Hardwear brought the shaped hood to the table so you can turn with your head. If you were an owl you could go 360 degrees in this hood. If you are going out in windy conditions, the Mercurial will have your back.
- Avg. weight: 1 lb 6 oz; 620g
- Center back length: 29"
- Fabric: Motivity Soft Shell (100% polyester)
- Attached, helmet-compatible hood with single-handed drawcord for quick fit adjustments
- Chest-high hand pockets accommodate a harness or pack
- Internal cuff with adjustable tab
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- One-handed hem drawcord seals in warmth