Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Microchill Tech Zip T Fleece:
If you want a reliable, durable jacket as an outer shell or simply to wear as an extra layer, then the Mountain Hardwear Microchill Tech Zip T Fleece would be a great purchasing decision. This lightweight coat not only looks good but provides the right amount of warmth for various temperatures thanks to the highly breathable material. Getting overheated in this jacket will be a feat in and of itself. The zippered tricot lined hand pockets keep your hands warm and your stuff safe. This Microchill Tech Zip Fleece is an excellent addition to your winter and spring apparel. Don't pass it up!
- Stretch grid fleece side panels and underarms for mobility and breathability
- High-cut collar with 11" zip for thermoregulation
- Flat-lock construction eliminates chafe
- Classic fleece 1/4 zip design with stretch side panels for added mobility and comfort.
- Apparel Fit Standard
- Weight: 10 oz. / 283 g.
- Center Back Length: 27 " / 69 cm
- BodyVelous Micro Fleece