The Mountain Hardwear Microchill Jacket is a lightweight top perfect for early morning runs in spring or wearing as a secondary layer while hitting the slopes. The micro fleece material is warm and soft as well as an excellent insulator should you choose to use it as a secondary layer. The micro chamois chin guard is soft and prevents you from irritating chafing. With comfort in mind the Microchill Jacket by Mountain Hardwear is made for those needing varying amounts of warmth and protection.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard
- Soft, lightweight durable microfleece. The perfect weight for layering.
- Apparel Fit Standard
- Weight: 11 oz. / 312 g.
- Center Back Length: 27.5 " / 70 cm
- BodyVelous Micro Fleece