Looking for the right winter route? You''ll want to make sure you''re in the right jacket first. This lofty 650-fill goose down jacket has incredible ripstop nylon and DWR for abrasion and water resistance on even the toughest winter lines. Lightweight fabric and plenty of lofty 650-fill down. This jacket will keep you warm and moving quickly up the mountain.
Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Kelvinator Down Jacket:
- Avg. weight: 16oz; 446g
- Center back length: 27"
- Fabric: body: 20D Rip (100% nylon) insulation: 650-Fill Goose Down
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Dual hem drawcords seal in warmth
- Full elastic cuffs slide easily over layers to seal in warmth
- Low profile, insulated hood
- Micro-Chamois - lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Stuff sack included