The wet weather of coastal mountain ranges has long been the nemesis of down puffy jackets, but the Mountain Hardwear Kelvinator Jacket finally defeats the dampness with Q.Shield water-resistant down, which maintains its loft even in high humidity or soggy conditions. That means the 650-fill down will stay warm even it if gets a little wet, and you'll be correspondingly comfortable and happy when you're holed up in the tent or pushing for the summit. The Kelvinator's also decked out with elastic cuffs and a dual-drawcord hem to seal heat in a drafts out, and it has stitched-through baffles that let you compress it way down for easy packing when you're on the way to your next adventure.
- Avg. weight: 1 lb 3 oz; 548g
- Center back length: 30"
- Fabric: body: 20D Rip (100% nylon) insulation: 650-Fill Goose Down
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Dual hem drawcords seal in warmth
- Full elastic cuffs slide easily over layers to seal in warmth
- Low profile, insulated hood
- Micro-Chamois - lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Stuff sack included