For high performance weather protection that won't leave you feeling bottled up or your movement constricted, check out the Mountain Hardwear Kepler Softshell Jacket for men. Made from tough and breathable 3-layer softshell material with a DWR finish and fully taped seams to keep the rain and snow at bay, the Kepler also has watertight zips to keep your essentials as dry as you are. Plus, with an average weight of less than two pounds and pockets that are accessible even when you're wearing a pack or harness, this is the perfect jacket for your next backpacking or climbing trip.
Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Kepler Softshell Jacket:
- Avg. weight: 1 lb 9 oz; 700g
- Center back length: 29"
- Fabric: body: Twill Softshell 3L (56% polyester)
- Panel: Rebar Ripstop Softshell 3L (44% nylon)
- Total waterproof protection
- Chest-high pockets accommodate a harness or pack
- Helmet-compatible hood with single-pull adjustment system and extra beefy brim
- Watertight zips seal out moisture
- Soft, "Butter Jersey" cuffs
- Interior zip pocket for keys, ID, other small items
- Drawcords at hem seal in warmth
- Micro-Chamois - lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe
- 80 Wash DWR