The Mountain Hardwear Kelvinator Jacket is the jacket to get for the winter. This down style jacket is made like a shell to easily protect the wearer from the cold weather and trap in body heat for a better warming experience. It features a dual hem draw cord giving the user more control over the wear style, and getting a better, tighter fit for those colder moments. This Mountain Kelvinator jacket is made with 800 fill power insulation and a low profile insulated hood. The Kelvinator is perfect for those colder snowy days, or even the lighter ones where it feels great to be bundled up and cozy!
Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Kelvinator Jacket:
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Dual hem drawcords seal in warmth
- Full elastic cuffs slide easily over layers to seal in warmth
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Standard Fit
- Avg weight: 14oz
- Center Back: 27"
- Fabric: Body: 20D Nylon Ripstop (100% nylon)
- insulation: Q.Shield™ DOWN 800-fill