Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Kelvinator Jacket:
The Mountain Hardwear Kelvinator Jacket is the jacket to get for the winter. This down style jacket is made like a shell to easily protect the wearer from the cold weather and trap in body heat for a better warming experience. It features a dual hem draw cord giving the user more control over the wear style, and getting a better, tighter fit for those colder moments. This Mountain Kelvinator jacket is made with 800 fill power insulation and a low profile insulated hood. The Kelvinator is perfect for those colder snowy days, or even the lighter ones where it feels great to be bundled up and cozy!
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Dual hem drawcords seal in warmth
- Full elastic cuffs slide easily over layers to seal in warmth
- Low profile, insulated hood
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Standard Fit
- Avg weight: 14oz
- Center Back: 27"
- Fabric: Body: 20D Nylon Ripstop (100% nylon)
- insulation: Q.Shield™ DOWN 800-fill