Mountain Hardwear always has the most top quality products, and they didn't slack with their new Gravitor Insulated Jacket. This sleek and stylish nylon jacket keeps you warm while making sure you stay looking cool. Don't be fooled though, the Gravitor has more than just style to offer, and while you may be the best looking kid on the block, we know that doesn't seal the deal. This super durable coat is perfect for the wear and tear of hiking and other hard uses, but also ideal to jump into if you are just running out for errands. So don't wait. See what the Gravitor Insulated Jacket can do for you.
Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Gravitor Insulated Jacket:
- Avg. weight: 1 lb 11 oz; 758g
- Center back length: 30"
- Fabric: body: Rebar Ripstop AXF (100% nylon) insulation: Thermic Micro
- DryQ Elite: 100% waterproof, most breathable, air-permeable, no-wait comfort
- Lightweight, waterproof and warm
- AXF Super DWR finish repels water 5 times linger than standard DWRs
- Pockets set high and out of the way from harness and pack straps
- Dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Integrated thumb loops for warmth
- Micro-Chamois - lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe