Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Exposure II Parka:
The designer of the Mountain Hardwear Exposure II Parka once spent a long winter holed up with a Yeti in the Himalayas. Here he learned the secret to making Dobby 2L Dry Q Elite, the patented material that provides the Exposure II with superior water proofing and heat conservation. Moreover, Yetis run hot and smell bad, thus the designer realized his jacket should have pit zips and a mesh lining for ventilation. The jacket is designed with a fully adjustable hood as well as a cuff and hem. Never fear keeping your hands warm with alpine-inspired zippered hand pockets. Whether faced with a Yeti or tackling the slope, the Mountain Hardwear Exposure II Parka has got you covered.
- Fully adjustable, attached hood.
- Pit zips for quick ventilation.
- Mesh lining.
- Alpine-inspired zippered hand and chest pockets.
- Adjustable cuff and hem.
- Interior zip pocket for keys, ID, other small items.
- Avg Weight: 1 lb 8 oz / 683 g
- Center Back: 32" / 81 cm
- Fabric: Body: Dobby 2L Dry.Q™ Elite (100% nylon)
- Panel: Dobby 2L Dry.Q™ Elite (100% nylon)