The Mountain Hardwear Epic Jacket is an extremely lightweight (under 14 oz.) rain and wind jacket with a conduit silk laminated coating, hood, zippered underarm venting, fully taped seams, and two front and one chest pockets. Made from hi tech Ark Ripstop nylon with DRY Q Core for breath-ability and waterproofing, the Mountain Hardwear Epic Jacket may be super lightweight, but it’s got the heart of a champion!
Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Epic Rain Jacket:
- Avg. weight: 12oz; 348g
- Center back length: 26.5"
- Fabric: body: Ark Ripstop 2.5L (100% nylon)
- DryQ Elite: 100% waterproof, most breathable, air-permeable, no-wait comfort
- Attached hood with extra-beefy brim for added protection against the elements
- Pit zips
- Micro-Chamois - lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe
- Dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs for quick fit adjustments