Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Epic Rain Jacket:
Everything about the Mountain Hardwear Epic Rain Jacket makes it the perfect choice for anyone whom enjoys long hikes or spending time in the rain. The fully waterproof outer shell will keep you high and dry in the worst rainstorms while the thick brimmed hood keeps rain out of your face and eyes. Making sure you stay dry even more so are the Velcro cuffs that adjust to the tightness you desire. The Epic Rain Jacket is perfect for anyone who likes to spend their time outdoors and scoff at the idea of a little rain ruining their fun.
- Avg. weight: 12oz; 348g
- Center back length: 26.5"
- Fabric: body: Ark Ripstop 2.5L (100% nylon)
- DryQ Elite: 100% waterproof, most breathable, air-permeable, no-wait comfort
- Attached hood with extra-beefy brim for added protection against the elements
- Pit zips
- Micro-Chamois - lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe
- Dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs for quick fit adjustments