Technical performance in a shirt with a soft cotton feel. This durable, spun poly hiking shirt sacrifices nothing in comfort while offering all the high-performance features you need—including a light hood and UPF 25 UV-protection, great abrasion resistance and an anti-microbial finish for added odor control.
Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Dryhiker Hoody Shirt:
- Fast drying polyester feels like cotton.
- Seams rotated away from pressure points for comfort under a pack.
- Kangaroo pocket.
- Hood provides excellent sun protection.
- Flat-lock seam construction eliminates chafe.
- Antimicrobial finish controls odor.
- Apparel Fit Active
- Weight 9.2 oz. / 260 g.
- Center Back Length 25.5" / 65 cm
- Spun Poly Jersey 90% polyester, 10% elastane