The Mountain Hardwear Downtown Coat II Jacket may be made for women, and the keen sense of style surely proves it, but it is strong enough for anyone to wear. Right off the bat it is clear that the 100% Nylon material was meant to be amazingly strong and durable, while the shockingly warm and extremely cozy 650-fill goose down insulation turns this jacket into a fortress of comfort. Other details like the Micro-Chamois lined chin guard, zip-off hood, and fleece-lined hand pockets highlight why the Downtown Coat II is an unforgettable wardrobe masterpiece!
- Insulated with lofty and warm 650-fill goose down.
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard.
- Fully taped and waterproof.
- Zip-off hood.
- Fleece-lined hand pockets.
- Standard Fit
- Avg Weight: 2 lb 11 oz / 1224 g
- Center Back: 34" / 86 cm
- Fabric: Body: Dry.Q Core Ascent Micro Herringbone (100% nylon)