Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Barisian Shell Jacket:
You're the kind of woman who takes her mountaineering seriously, and the Mountain Hardwear Barisian Shell Jacket is the jacket that is going to take you to the top. When Jack Frost starts slinging his nasty winds around he's going to be pretty mad to hit the Barisian's two layers that will stop wind dead in its tracks. And yet it's kind of like magic because it can still breathe. Now you know that when you're on the side of a cliff you rarely have a free hand let alone two, so the Barisian Shell Jacket has you covered because with the pull of a cord you can adjust it just right. And if you want to throw a helmet over this hood you are good to go. Don't get partway up a cliff and have your jacket crap out on you, get a Mountain Hardwear Barisian Shell Jacket and go kick that mountain's butt.
- Avg. weight: 1 lb 3 oz; 551g
- Center back length: 26.5"
- Fabric: Motivity Soft Shell (100% polyester)
- Attached, helmet compatible hood with single-handed drawcord for quick fit adjustments
- Chest-high hand pockets accommodate a harness or pack
- Internal cuff with adjustable tab
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- One-handed hem drawcord seals in warmth