The Mountain Hardwear Automator Ski Jacket is the type of garment you want with you when Mother Nature decides she wants to play hardball. For a jacket that is heavy enough to hold up to the nastiest conditions, the Mountain Hardwear Automator Ski Jacket is still light enough to easily maneuver around in. Coming in at a low weight of 2 pounds, the Downhill twill 2L shell prevents the water and chilly air from getting in, and the DryQ Elite insulation means you can stay nice and warm without breaking out in a sweat. The Automator Ski Jacket also comes standard with an adjustable hood, adjustable cuffs, and even a stretch powder skirt for custom fit and protection.
Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Automator Ski Jacket:
- Avg. weight: 2 lb 10 oz; 1.18kg
- Center back length: 33"
- Fabric: body: Downhill Twill 2L (100% nylon) insulation: Thermic Micro
- DryQ Elite: 100% waterproof, most breathable, air-permeable, no-wait comfort
- Removable zip-off hood
- Removable, adjustable, stretch powder skirt
- Pit zips for additional ventilation
- Soft, "Butter jersey" cuffs
- Plenty of interior pockets for all your gear
- One-handed hood and hem drawcords for quick adjustments
- Zip hand-warmer pockets
- Micro-Chamois - lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe