Key Features of the Mountain Hardwear Automator Ski Jacket:
The Mountain Hardwear Automator Ski Jacket is the type of garment you want with you when Mother Nature decides she wants to play hardball. You won’t have to worry about any snow or slush working its way through the nylon outer shell. And when it comes to staying cozy without overheating, the Thermic Micro DryQ insulation ensures a well regulated body temp. Perhaps the best feature of the Automator Ski Jacket is actually a variety of adjustable features which allow for the perfect tailored fit.
- Avg. weight: 2 lb 10 oz; 1.18kg
- Center back length: 33"
- Fabric: body: Downhill Twill 2L (100% nylon) insulation: Thermic Micro
- DryQ Elite: 100% waterproof, most breathable, air-permeable, no-wait comfort
- Removable zip-off hood
- Removable, adjustable, stretch powder skirt
- Pit zips for additional ventilation
- Soft, "Butter jersey" cuffs
- Plenty of interior pockets for all your gear
- One-handed hood and hem drawcords for quick adjustments
- Zip hand-warmer pockets
- Micro-Chamois - lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe